Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prince Charming

My sleep habits are still cooky. Yesterday I didn't sleep at all through the night and took about 3 naps during the day. This makes for a very exhausted cranky wife. I feel so grateful to have the husband that i do. He has been great putting up with me and not getting angry with my whinyness.

Last night he asked if I wanted to take a ride. We drove around and looked at landscaping ideas for a job he has coming up. Then he took me a few towns over to show me the building that he does the grounds at for work. We just drove around and talked a while then ended up a few towns over in a very small town and he took me to a little diner. I'll admit we have done quite a bit of dinner out these past few days, but like he said our trips to restaurants are getting ready to be very few and far between. It was just a really good night and really brought my spirits up. I am so thankful for him being my husband and the daddy to my little girl. I couldn't have gotten a better deal.


He truly is my Prince Charming :)

3 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you Courtney:-) I hope that you get a better rest tonight. I want to thank you for dropping on by today from Blog frog, visits always make me smile. I was trying to follow your blog, but it seems to have the follower section down. I guess I'll try back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney! I'm glad you found me on blog frog and congrats on your baby girl! I'm excited to see your posts as you enjoy motherhood. Little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi courtney! nice to meet you! well, sadly, your sleep will never be the same! enjoy this time, it goes by so fast. .

    ReplyDelete