Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

And So We Begin...

Ever since I was little I loved to write. I was one of the few kids who actually look forward to the teacher assigning papers.(can you say geek?) Somehow writing just came naturally to me. I used to love keeping diaries, and now I love looking back on them even more. Sadly as I got older I left writing behind, and I kick myself everyday for not documenting some of the major event in my life.

Now I am married to my high school sweetheart and expecting my first baby girl late next month. I don't want to miss documenting any more of these events.

I am creating this blog as an outlet. A place to come to with my daily ramblings, a place to share my memories, a place to share with others products that help me in my day to day life, a place to just... vent sometimes. If you choose to come along for the ride with me and my family, I would be thrilled. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I started writing a lot more once my little guy was born. They make for interesting topics! =)
    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete