Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Tide Stain release

I am OBSESSED with freebie sites! It seriously is becoming an addiction. My husband laughs at all the crazy stuff we get in the mail day after day. Most of the time it is just tiny samples of useless products, but I'm a child at heart and secretly just LOVE getting mail. (except all the bills that keep coming)

When I requested a sample of Tide stain release capsules, I was just expecting to get maybe one capsule to try. Much to my surprise tide sent me a whole package of them.



Now this is the kind of thing that makes my day.

I have been trying to find something that I can just put in the washer with a load of clothes that will get stains out without having to actually having to apply something directly to the stain, because let's face it I'm just lazy like that.

My husband likes to wear Polo's to church, but for some reason all of the ones he has get grease like stains on them. I have absolutely no idea what it actually is but they are always there. I made sure to throw a polo in the first load I used these on and let me tell you my mind was BLOWN. (ya ya I get excited easy) The stains disappeared. The best part of it all?! I didn't have to do anything but throw in a tablet. These bad boys work wonders. I can not wait to try them on all the baby stains I am about to acquire.

I definitely would recommend these to anyone who is lazy like me and doesn't like to scrub, or apply products directly to stains. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment