Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Lucifer

Let me formally introduce you to the devil that lives in my house.

This is Hank, A.K.A the devil, Lucifer, Houdini

This dog does not believe he is a dog, he likes to think he is human. He outsmarts us time after time. We have a love/ hate relationship.

He has caused us to put a fence up around our air conditioner, around our garden, and put random boards around the fence to stop him from crawling under. He has chewed half of the chain link fence while barking at his nemesis the poodle next door.

Recently his behavior has seemed to be changing for the better. We were able to leave him unchained and come home and him still be in the back yard.... that was until last night.

I opened the back door to let him in and couldn't find him. He finally came out from behind the neighbors shed. My husband went to get him and the devil decided he was going to play cat and mouse. So my husband was chasing him around the neighbors back yard and almost had him caught when we discovered the real way this devil had been escaping. Just as my husband was closing in on him he leaped over the fence into the next neighbors backyard. I couldn't help but laugh while my husband was fuming.

This dog definitely keeps us on our toes. I have been told that the "puppy" stage ends at age 2. Well we have 8 more months of this torture if that is true!

4 comments:

  1. LOL Too funny. Time for a taller fence???? Thanks so much for following Mommy Time Out. I look forward to reading more of your posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! We have a crazy dog...keeps us on our toes and keeps our gray hair growing! lol
    Mrs. C
    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Hank is probably just jealous. Heidy is taking all the attention from him. He has to jump a couple fences to make sure you're watching him. Plus he probably likes to see John running after him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time my children ask me why I won't let them get a dog, I'll show them this post. :)

    ReplyDelete